First Visit to Eisin Periodontics & Implant Dentistry in Grand Rapids
What Will Happen On My First Visit?
Please assist us at the time of your initial visit to the office by providing the following information:
- Your referral slip and x-rays from your referring dentist. This can be completed from the “Referring Doctor” page.
- X-rays must be current and of diagnostic quality. Dr. Eisin may request that additional digital films be taken.
- A list of medications you are currently taking (please note that you can fill out your patient registration and medical history form on our website.)
- If you have dental benefits, please bring the identification cards with you to the appointment.
- Please fill out the Patient Registration Form.
Please Note: All patients under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at the consultation appointment. Patients over the age of 18 are more than welcome to bring a parent or guardian with them.
Please notify the office if you have a medical condition or concern prior to surgery (e.g. latex allergy, artificial heart valves or joints, heart murmur requiring pre-medication, diabetes, or hypertension).
We will complete an in-depth medical and dental health history and a thorough dental examination of your gums and teeth. We use digital radiography as needed for less exposure. We will spend time to get to know you and your individual needs and desires and work very closely with your general dentist to help achieve the healthy smile you deserve.
Please call us at Grand Rapids | Michigan | USA Phone Number 616-656-0100 to schedule your appointment, or use our form below.